The Competition is run by Cameron Toll Shopping Centre (“the Promoter”).
- The competition is open to all UK who live in the vicinity of Cameron Toll, and are able to travel to Cameron Toll on 2nd December 2017 for a 9:15am arrival. The competition is open to all UK residents except for employees and immediate families of Cameron Toll and associated companies. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- The competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be submitted via the Cameron Toll website https://www.camerontoll.co.uk/. Only one entry per person is permitted.
- The prize is an opportunity to be an official toy tester for Cameron Toll. This involves giving a short opinion on the toys provided and having photographs taken for use in promotional materials and in the national press.
- The competition opens to the general public at 12pm on Friday 17th November.
- Closing date for entry is 12pm on Friday 24th November. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
- The winner will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person from all valid entries and will be notified by telephone or via email (using details provided at entry) by 5:30pm on Friday 24th November.
- If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 24 hours of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
- The Toy Tester prize and experience will be happening on Saturday 2nd December from 9:15am. This is non-negotiable, so please be aware that you must be available on this day.
- By entering the competition, the winner understands that their name and photograph may be published on Cameron Toll social media accounts and website, and may also be used in promotional activity such as deemed necessary by the Promoter. This includes both parents and children who are present at the Toy Testing.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfillment, delivery or arrangement of the prize.
- The winner may be contacted by Cameron Toll to request a quote for use in a press release.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside of its reasonable control, without a liability to any entrants or third parties.
- The prize draw will be governed by Scottish law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
Thursday, November 16, 2017 – 10:10