The Competition is run by Cameron Toll Shopping Centre (“the Promoter”).
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 16 and over who live in the UK except for employees and immediate families of Cameron Toll and associated companies.
- The prize draw is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be submitted via https://www.facebook.com/camerontollshopping/. Only one entry per person is permitted.
- The prize will be in the form of a
three monthmembership to The Gym Group for use at Cameron Toll Shopping Centre branch.
- The competition opens to the general public on 28th January 2019 at 10.30am.
- Closing date for entry is Tuesday 29th January at 12.30pm. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
- The winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a random process from all valid entries and will be notified by the Cameron Toll Facebook page on the competition post by
5pmon Tuesday 29th January 2019
- If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 2 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- No cash alternative will be offered, and the prize is non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
- The prize will be made available for the winner to collect at Cameron Toll Shopping Centre immediately following the winner being notified of their win.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to The Gym Group only insofar as required for fulfilment, delivery or arrangement of the prize.
- The winner may be contacted by Cameron Toll Shopping Centre to request a quote and/or photograph for use in a press release.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Prizes are for use at The Gym Group, Cameron Toll Shopping Centre only.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside of its reasonable control, without
a liabilityto any entrants or third parties.
- The prize draw will be governed by Scottish law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
- This competition is in no way in sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.