Non-Essential retail reopens at Cameron Toll
Following the lifting of restrictions for non-essential retailers we are looking forward to welcoming you back to shop at Cameron Toll, there will be changes, and new ways to interact with our stores and teams, to keep everybody safe.
We would ask that when you are visiting Cameron Toll you follow the guidance:
- Keeping a 2m distance from other visitors and staff wherever possible
- Masks are worn throughout the centre and stores
- You follow all queuing requirements from stores
- Should you have to queue, please don’t block access to other stores or cause an obstruction, there may be times when queues are closed and you may be asked to come back later
- Use hand sanitizer in stores where directed, supplies are located throughout the centre please see map noted below
- Use Contactless payments wherever possible
The health of our retailers, Centre team and visitors is paramount and we are working hard to ensure we are following all available Government guidance.
We will keep our customers updated on developments via our website and Facebook page